Bethania Moravian Church was founded in 1759 and is part of the Southern Province of the Moravian Church. The Southern Province is a small but very important part of a larger whole—the Unitas Fratrum, a worldwide church whose roots trace back to the mid-1400s in Europe.
For more details, click: https://www.moravian.org/2018/07/a-brief-history-of-the-moravian-church/
Our members stay active and involved with church through our various groups and activities, such as:
Youth groups (Middle/Sr. High)
Transitional Pastor: Rev. Judy Knopf
Church Secretary: Cindy Flippin
Church Treasurer: Patsy Pope
Organist/Choir Director: Open
5545 Main St.
Bethania, NC 27010